In order to further support the recovery of the exchange of people and the development of society and economy of the Macao SAR, from March 15th, the Office of the Commissioner of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China in the Macao SAR will further adjust the visa policy to the mainland of China for foreigners in the Macao SAR. The relevant application notice is as follows:
1. Macao foreign residents (including permanent or non-permanent) can apply for all categories of visas to the mainland of China. A proof of stay in the Macao SAR for at least 28 consecutive days before the date of application is necessarily required.
2. For all foreigners in the Macao SAR who have inoculated with Chinese Vaccine Against COVID-19 (Completing 2 doses according to relevant regulated time or over 14 days after the completion of vaccination of single dose vaccine produced by China), with valid certificates of vaccination issued by Macao Health Bureau, can apply for all categories of visas to the mainland of China.
3. Applicants are required to log in to the China Online Visa Application (https://cova.mfa.gov.cn) and Appointment for Visa Application Submission system (https://avas.mfa.gov.cn) to fill out the electronic visa application form online and make an appointment with the date and time. After completing the form online, the applicant signs on the printed confirmation page and page 8 of the printed Application form, then submits with the other required materials to the consular department of the office on the appointed date and time. Those who are with urgent humanitarian needs are exempt from making appointments online, but are required to provide necessary supporting materials.
please refer to the relevant requirements of"Categories and the requirements of supporting documents of Visa for China (Mainland only)" in the "Visa" column of the office's website, choose the corresponding category and prepare for the supporting materials according to your purpose.
Please fill out the electronic visa application form online with truthful and accurate information. Once it is found that the information is untruthful, your application will be rejected and you have to make another new appointment. At this moment, we generally issue visa with 1 or 2 entries of 6 months of validity. Urgent service is not provided.
4. Tel-Enquiry: 00853-87915126 (available at 15:30-18:30 on workdays). Meanwhile please pay close attention to the latest announcement of the office's website and wechat.
5. Those who have obtained Chinese visa should follow the relevant requirements for pandemic prevention and control of the border authorities to enter China.
Thank you for your support and cooperation!